Erasmus incoming students


The deadline for applications is Mai 1st if you wish to apply  for the winter semester and October 15th for the spring semester.


Application Requirements

The exchange application should include:

▪                Erasmus Application form
▪                Learning Agreement
▪                Curriculum Vitae and preferably also a Letter a Motivation
▪                Transcript of Records and/or a certificate of previous studies
▪                Audio recording, DVD recording (conducting students) or scores (composition students)


Classes start at the beginning of November and finish within the first half of July.


▪                First semester: November 15th – February 15th
▪                Winter exams session: February 1st – March 30th
▪                Second semester: March 1st – July 15th
▪                Summer exams session: June 1st – July 31st
▪                Christmas Holidays 2013/2014: December 24th – January 6th
▪                Easter Holidays 2013/2014: April 17th – 22nd

other holidays: April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, December  8th



First and second level courses at Conservatorio F.Venezze adopt ECTS credit system (European Credit Transfer System) which greatly facilitates mobility and recognition of study units between academic institutions: credits allocated to each course unit represent the whole student workload, including lesson attendance, individual study, paper preparation, participation in performances, opera staging and other activities of the like.

First Level Study Programmes – Batchelor
Second Level Study programmes – Master


Unfortunately the Conservatorio is not able to offer international students housing. Foreign students usually find accommodation in private houses they share with other students, in single or double rooms.  Prices may go from € 250 to € 300 a month for a single room.

Rovigo University Association
The website has a section devoted to student accommodation (alloggi)

Useful web pages when searching for apartments or rooms in private homes :

Please, get in touch with the Erasmus Coordinator if you need help!

You can also send your notice to the International office  and ask them to hang it up for you.